KöR Teeth Whitening – Glastonbury, CT
Producing Brighter Smiles in Less Time
As hard as you may try, sometimes, stains and discoloration on your teeth cannot be avoided. Thinning enamel as you age is something you cannot control, but other stains that develop because of dark-colored beverages and foods, and harmful lifestyle habits can lead to imperfect smiles that require cosmetic treatment to fix. At Glastonbury Dental Associates, we offer Kör teeth whitening to help patients combat stubborn stains. Whether you want to whiten your teeth at home or in our office, you will see noticeable results that last longer than over-the-counter products. To find out how you can begin your treatment, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Glastonbury Dental Associates for KöR Teeth Whitening?
- Customized treatment to meet your individual needs
- Faster results than those found in store-bought brands
- Highly-qualified dental professional offering safe and effective treatment
How Does KöR Teeth Whitening Work?
Kör teeth whitening is provided in two ways: in-office at at-home kits. Using a customizable approach based on your individual needs and preferences, we can personalize your treatment plan to ensure minor and stubborn stains and discoloration are eliminated from your smile.
For stubborn stains that live deep down in the enamel, it is suggested that you seek in-office treatment in combination with the at-home kit. The in-office process can have you seeing results in about an hour. However, patients who would rather whiten on their own time can achieve the same dramatic results with the Kör at-home treatment, which requires patients to wear custom-made dental trays filled with high-grade bleaching gel daily for two weeks.
Good Candidates for Teeth Whitening
If you are considering teeth whitening to eliminate the stains and discoloration on your teeth, you may be a prime candidate if:
- You have deep, set-in stains caused by medications taken during childhood
- Your stains are caused by lifestyle habits or consuming dark-colored beverages and foods
- You want a whiter smile that can be obtained more quickly than over-the-counter products
Candidates who have experienced tooth sensitivity in the past as a result of teeth whitening will not have to worry when being treated with the Kör system. The reason is that it contains desensitizing agents that make it possible for sensitive teeth to be treated.
Benefits of KöR Teeth Whitening
- Customized whitening trays to ensure the soft tissues of your mouth are not irritated by the professional-grade bleaching gel
- Professional treatment that is safe and effective
- Personalized treatment plan to meet your individual needs
- Faster results that can produce a smile that is up to 8 shades brighter
- Even whitening results
- Quick and easy touch-up treatments
Maintaining Your Results
Once you’ve finished treatment with Kör teeth whitening, you will need to follow these steps in order to maintain your results:
- Continue with your regular dental checkups and cleanings
- Avoid stain-causing foods and beverages (i.e. coffee, tea, soda, red wine, highly pigmented foods)
- Maintain a good oral hygiene routine
- Rinse out your mouth with water if you are unable to brush your teeth after eating or drinking