Tooth Extractions – Glastonbury, CT
Remove Problematic Teeth with Safe Extraction
Glastonbury Dental Associates always takes the steps necessary to save teeth whenever possible. More often than not, teeth are salvageable via fillings, crowns, or root canal therapy, but sometimes teeth can become so damaged or problematic that they put your oral health in jeopardy. In these cases, tooth extraction is the best solution. Our team will do everything possible to ensure your comfort and the most successful outcome for your treatment.
Why Choose Glastonbury Dental Associates for Tooth Extractions?
- Experienced Endodontist Available Onsite
- Sedation Dentistry Available
- Honest Recommendations from Experienced Dentists
When is a Tooth Extraction Needed?
While tooth extractions are uncommon, there are multiple cases where they are needed to protect your oral health. For example, if a tooth is so decayed or damaged due to forced trauma that no restorative treatments can save them, an extraction is performed. Teeth may also be extracted when:
- They are severely infected
- Room is needed for orthodontic treatment
- They are erupting and causing problems
- They are badly cracked or damaged, especially when it extends into the root